Spreely News

Home Spreely News Transgender Actor Gets Shut Down By Delta Employee After Complaining About Being “Misgendered”

by Chelsea Betonie

The video uploaded by Tommy Dorfman, a biological male who identifies as female and uses she/her pronouns, on Tuesday went viral.

It was taken at LaGuardia Airport on December 22 when he was waiting to board a flight to his hometown of Atlanta for the holidays.

In the video, Dorfman expressed offense after a female Delta employee referred to him using male pronouns and proceeded to inform the male employee behind the counter of this misgendering.

Although initially polite and understanding, upon further inquiry by Dorfman, the employee threatened to have security escort him out of the airport due to his behavior.

He then backed down from his stance.

Dorfman intended for this post to show an alleged transphobic attitude from Delta employees; however, it instead garnered criticism for his own conduct towards an otherwise respectful individual.

@tommy.dorfmanwhen you try to advocate for yourself at @delta and are met woth even more transpbobia and threats of being arrested at laguardia. tristan, the employee, said he was fine with me posting this. didnt realize it was condescending to flag a human rights violation after another employee misgendered me incessantly.♬ original sound – tommy.dorfman

Dorfman: What about when an adult misgenders you intentionally?

Delta employee: While he’s talking, you’re talking…

Dorfman: You just misgendered me again.

Delta employee: Okay.

Dorfman: Multiple times. Both of you have.

Delta employee: That wasn’t intentional but if you want to take it personal…

Dorfman: Well, she did do it twice.

Delta employee: You’re talking to me too.

Dorfman: You said she, then you said he.

Delta employee: You’re being condescending. And if you want to continue, I will have (unintelligible) escort you out of the building right this moment if you want to play that game with me.

Would you like to continue three days before Christmas? I really don’t mind.

Dorfman ultimately conceded defeat, putting on the Delta Airlines shirt in a sign of submission.

WATCH:

This incident has led to trans activists calling for a boycott of Delta Airlines in protest of Dorfman’s humiliation.

ICYMI: George Soros Spotted With Three Buff Men Wearing Only Swim Trunks: What Do You Make of That?

You may also like

16 comments

Crazy Elf December 27, 2023 - 7:43 am

Trannys make up less than 1% of the population. Do they actually think Delta Airlines cares about their feelings! I doubt it very seriously!!!

Bret December 27, 2023 - 7:46 am

You trans people, please boycott delta. What’s that, about one seat extra per 50 planes. Thanks for giving up your seats

Chipper December 27, 2023 - 8:07 am

Transgenders boycotting Delta? PLEASE!! Do us all a favor.

Bill Pritchett December 27, 2023 - 8:32 am

If you want to be transgender that is your right. If you expect me to accept your fantasy, you are shit out of luck !

carol December 27, 2023 - 8:47 am

I wish trannies would boycott the airlines so my family and I wouldn t have to be forced to sit next to them!

Marilyn December 27, 2023 - 9:07 am

These types can take their pronouns and shove them where the sun don’t shine. We have raised a generation of the most entitled, most annoying, most confused and laziest humans never imagined. Get over it people. My poor little Chinese friend has been in this country for over 40 years and keeps me continually confused because she never learned about the gender of pronouns and I just wait and figure it out eventually. Get that chip off your ridiculous shoulder and ignore it. I lived in Iran and they were forever using the wrong pronoun on me and I ignored it…you can, too, but you don’t want to. YOU would rather cause a fuss. Get over yourself.

Tim Kuehl December 27, 2023 - 12:05 pm

Yeah, do it! Air travel will be much more enjoyable without you things in view.

Betty December 27, 2023 - 12:36 pm

A MAN THAT IDENTIFIES AS A WOMAN SHOULD NOT SUPPORT A FULL, HEAVY BEARD. THAT IS A MAN THING

Brumar December 27, 2023 - 1:56 pm

Poor little transgender, HE certainly has the female winning part down. I’m with Delta, kick the dipshit out.

Hannelore December 27, 2023 - 9:33 pm

I blog often and I really thank you for your information. Your
article has really peaked my interest. I’m going to bookmark
your site and keep checking for new details about once per week.

I opted in for your Feed too.

Patriot_USA December 27, 2023 - 11:05 pm

FIRE that impish leftist, immature, condescending employee ASAP!

jeanette February 1, 2024 - 3:55 pm

SC Willis December 28, 2023 - 7:43 am

WGAF what your self image is. The employee was right and if you have facial hair, you’re most likely a male. Live with it.

Dwayne Oxford December 30, 2023 - 2:50 pm

All normal folks wish they would boycott.

Anony Mous December 30, 2023 - 4:34 pm

I doubt that Delta won’t mind letting such as he/she/it not fly with them. Delta has too much class to be offended by the offended.

Gwyllim December 30, 2023 - 7:52 pm

I hope Trump DOES bring back mental institutions like he said he was…